Thursday, October 11, 2012

My Kickstarter Campaign!

This is what I have been preparing for for years! I published my first Graphic Novel with Active Images in 2005 and for the sequel I am hoping to get funding with your help! My western adventure book is drawn and am proud of it! I just need money for production costs and printing.

I'm going to reach as many people as I can to check out my Kickstarter page and implore everyone to donate. As little as Five bucks will get you in with the in crowd!

Seriously, I think my book 'Gunpowder Girl and The Outlaw Squaw: Escape to Mexico!' is a worthwhile project and a really excellent, action-packed book. There will be all kinds of updates on this blog and on my Kickstarter page. Check it out, watch the video. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Cap'n's Comics said...

Don, this looks amazing, and I'm stoked you thought of me as one of the ways to get the word out (I'm also proud to be the first pledge on Kickstarter) Way to go!

arnie said...

Yes, i will be helping as much as i can Don.

Cap'n's Comics said...

When you get a chance, send me another link to Kickstarter (the first one didn't work) and keep on keepin on!