Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Marvel Mania Restaurant!


More than 10 years ago, my friends and I went to a new restaurant fashioned after Marvel Comics characters. We were all former Marvel Comics Staffers and we wondered what this new place would look like. If Planet Hollywood could mine movie history, then this place could succeed! Right? Well, it didn't.
The eatery was at Universal City and I was able to bring my camera. Rob Tokar, Steve Buccellato, Marc Siry and myself shared studio space in Marina Del Rey and we all drove up together. We hung out with Dana Moreshead who was associated with the place somehow. I don't remember the details, but the event was kinda okay. Nice decor but the menu was too kitchy. Not for me. At least the photos survive!

1 comment:

Joe Jusko said...

What's up, Don!!!! Man, the "Theme Restaurant" thing seems like decades ago, not 10 years! Hope you're well, buddy!