Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The Fair was Good!

There were all kinds of books at The West Hollywood Book fair, but as far as I'm concerned, it was all about Tokyopop! It was a hot day and the fair was busy but not crowded. I did my panel under a tent with a good turnout! I wish I could have thanked everyone who showed up. After the panel, the five of us retreated to the Tokyopop/Golden Apple tent. Our Star Trek Manga sold out! Sales were hot as well.
I hung out for Steve, Tricia and their panel! It was cool but they shared the stage with some other chatty creators. I wish they would have talked more.
One cool thing was the transcribing on a monitor next to the stage. The woman typing tried her best to follow everyone talking, but she slipped a few words. Just for the record, the name is Tricia Riley HALE, not ALE.

2 comments:

T Riley said...

Hee hee, I had no idea:)

Don Hudson said...

People might think that you like to drink too much!