Thursday, June 21, 2007

Raising a Family


My Friend Jose Marzan just sent me photos of his newborn baby boy. It's been a stressful day, but that email link to his photo gallery perked me up. I've known Jose since High School and he started Inking Backgrounds as a senior. I was so jealous! Now he and his wife have a beautiful baby. Now I'm so happy for him.

UPDATE...This is a photo of Jose back when he lived in NYC. He moved to FLA a while ago. I think that Florida is a great place to raise a family; except when it's hurricane season.

4 comments:

mmclaurin said...

Whoo-hoo! Hoo-ray Jo-se! Good news. Give him my best.

Don Hudson said...

I saw the baby photo and he is so cute!

ROCKWITZ said...

Christ I vividly recall the time we credited José as
José Marzan of the Apes

Anonymous said...

Geez man! Where did you get that picture from??? And how much do you want to take it down???? Blech!

Thanks for the congrats guys!
Jose :)