Saturday, February 17, 2007

My new Ipod!


I have had an ipod mini for a long time now. I bought a bunch for Christmas gifts a few years ago. I kept one for myself, But I never considered using it until recently. The blathering at work made listening to my own music a lot more appealing, so I took time out to download some tunes.

I love my Ipod mini! It's easy to use and I was able to upload some songs and get rid of old CDs. But some guys at work told me not to throw out the CDs in case my computer crashes. That's the reason for using ITunes and my Ipod! Less CDs! I am happy to get rid of the discs with one good song and ten crappy ones.

Yesterday, the cassette tapes went, now the CDs are on the chopping block.

5 comments:

Steve Buccellato said...

Welcome to the new century! ;)

Allen Gladfelter said...

You gonna get rid of your old cds?

Marie Javins said...

You can back up your iTunes on an external hard drive and then chuck those CDs forever. Less crap to cart around!

Allen Gladfelter said...

I covet that Partridge Family CD!

Don Hudson said...

I plan on backing up the CDs. I want to get an Ipod with more memory before I do.